2017 Charter Fishing Rates, Pricing and Options
To meet special needs, prices may vary
to accommodate your requests.
Fishing licenses and taxes are additional charges.
To meet special needs, prices may vary to accommodate your requests. Fishing licenses and or taxes are additional charges.
HALF DAY TRIP PRICING
Half day trips, 6 hours dock to dock, are available. It is recommended that fishing charters be started by 7:00am, but half day fishing charters can be adjusted to accommodate customers needs.
1-4 PeopleHalf Day
5 peopleHalf Day
6 PeopleHalf Day
FULL DAY TRIP PRICING
Full day fishing charter trips with KDK are 10 hours long, dock to dock. Full day charters generally leave at 7:00 am, but the time can vary at the customers request.
1-4 PeopleFull Day
5 peopleFull Day
6 PeopleFull Day
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover
Call, write or e-mail KDK Charter Service. A deposit of $75 is required within 7 days of your proposal to secure time. Canceled charters, before 10 days of charter date, will receive a deposit refund. If foul weather cancels your charter, the deposit will be refunded if another time cannot be secured.
- The captain determines when the conditions are not safe.
- Fishing conditions will dictate the area fished. Proper state licenses carried by those persons on board, determine the areas to be fished.
- We strictly adhere to and comply with all state and federal regulations and laws.
What to bring
- Minnesota or Wisconsin fishing license with the appropriate trout and salmon stamp. For those folks without, licenses are available on board the boat.
- Warm clothing, including soft soled shoes and rain gear. The weather changes constantly on Lake Superior. It is a good idea to bring warm clothing. Whether it appears to be a nice day or not. The warm clothes may be removed. It’s more fun when you are prepared.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses with a cap or hat.
- Camera and/or video recorder.
- Food and beverage.
- A cooler to transport your fish home.